Tor E. Hotham
FPA Wealth Management oversees and coordinates the financial affairs of a select group of individuals, families and business owners primarily in the suburban Philadelphia region. We help our clients coordinate their financial affairs in two ways. First by developing a customized comprehensive financial plan that clearly defines the financial goals they want to achieve. Second, by taking an integrated approach to help manage nine key financial impact areas: banking, cash flow, investments, insurance, taxes, retirement planning, educational planning, estate planning and charitable giving.
We position ourselves as the "financial quarterback" or "personal CFO" to our clients. No matter what your financial needs and goals are, we have the resources to help you with them. Our services include:
- Retirement planning – Whether you are in retirement and are worried about your nest egg or you are planning or preparing to retire, we have the tools to help design an investment strategy, including the use of Monte Carlo analysis, to help you pursue all of your retirement goals.
- Portfolio Analysis and Management – Professional fee-based portfolio management developed. With technologically advanced tools to help keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as your life or the economy changes.
- Life insurance - Providing financial protection for you, your business and your loved ones. Protecting you while you are alive and at your death.
- Elderly Care including Long Term Health Care - Helping seniors and their adult children transition their lives from one stage to the next. We have a network of professionals to assist every question you may have.
- Educational Planning – Assisting with the planning and funding of college education.
- Estate Planning - Protecting the wealth you’ve worked hard to accumulate throughout your life. Our team of networked attorneys and CPAs are available for us and for you.